Our campus is located at 50 Ottawa Street in Kitchener, ON.
We are the largest Private Career College in Ontario, we focus solely on training in the culinary arts. Most noteworthy, is the 10,000+ graduates that we’ve sent into the industry since we opened our doors in 1996. Above all, this has given us the undisputed reputation for quality education and training locally and nationally.
Our professional chef diploma courses are designed with the guidance of some of Canada’s top chefs. Reviewed annually, our curriculum ensures up-to-date training for chefs and cooks.
- 6 Ministry approved Diploma programs including; Chef de Cuisine and Culinary Management
- Small class sizes
- Full Commercial Grade Kitchen
- Accelerated programs – Complete your training in as little as 15 weeks
- 5 Course Tasting Menu (Last Tuesday of every month)
- Chef of the Day – 4 Course Menu (Friday Lunch)
- And so much more …
Prospective students can book an appointment for a tour and information session anytime. Contact the Director of Admissions at 519-743-8335 or email@example.com is waiting for you.